Monday, November 24, 2008

How long can you keep up blogging

There are really great bloggers out there that I really enjoy reading their blogs. I can catch up with what is going on with my friends and their family without neccessarily having to constantly keep up with emails.

but after a while, THEY STOP BLOGGING!

Wondering, on average, how long does a person blog before giving up on it and unable to keep up? This doesn't count people like me who only blog once in a blue moon (and maybe not even then :P)

Maybe I'm a busybody... but I do enjoy seeing pictures or hearing stories on what is going on in people's lives.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, who are you talking about?!

I see you have resurrected YOUR blog site. Easily more than half of our friends who used to blog regularly don't do it anymore.

Blame it on Facebook!

Perhaps it's time for me to squeeze some creative juices... the next time i get a holiday.

Christmas? Chinese New Year?!

Cindy

magdalene said...

not you silly.... :)